Boho wallpaper

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Boho wallpaper

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lucas Mary
    Participant

Hello everyone. The walls in my store are not in the best shape, and I like to cover them with boho wallpaper. The designs and colors I am looking for are really beautiful. However, I have not find a store that sells this kind of wallpaper. Can you suggest a reliable place where I find it? Thanks.

vovik sas
    Participant

There are different types of wallpaper: paper, vinyl, non-woven and textile. The choice depends on your preferences and operating conditions (for example, humidity in the room). If you choose wallpaper with a pattern, make sure that it harmonizes with the rest of the interior elements. Plain wallpaper is ideal for creating a calm atmosphere. And you can buy wallpaper in a store.

Eddy_ Eddy_
    Participant

Boho style wallpapers are really unusual wallpapers. They are unusual in that they have incredibly beautiful patterns with subtle meaning. These wallpapers will give you a pleasant harmony in your room. If you are looking for a store where to buy Boho style wallpapers, then I recommend looking here https://costacover.com/collections/boho-wallpaper there is a huge selection of high-quality Boho style wallpapers.

• This reply was modified 43 minutes ago by Eddy_ Eddy_.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.