Cannabis?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Slava Queen
    Participant

Hi all. I am interested in cannabis, I have joint problems, doctors told me to use a special ointment, but it does not help. I heard that cannabis can eliminate pain, but I don’t know, maybe it’s illegal .. In general, I don’t know if it’s worth trying cannabis for this pain or not. Have you used cannabis as a fight against disease?

fares glob
    Participant
    Dani Step
    Participant

Hmm, what seeds are relevant and most beneficial to health today? For example, I have frequent headaches. What kind of cannabis would suit me for a headache?

Sanaa nanna
    Participant

If you are interested in cannabis, then this information may be useful for you. Did you know that feminized weed seeds are very popular right now? I learned about it from this forum Click here. By the way, it tells in more detail about how this type of hemp is produced. For me, as a person who is engaged in the cultivation of hemp, this is a rather interesting article.

Wic Coe
    Participant

Once a month I like to smoke a joint, quality cannabis helps relieve stress after a hard day at work. I love the fact that it’s all legal now and you can freely order a great variety online. The store https://highvendor.com/shop/weed/sherblato has a good reputation and a large assortment of products to suit all tastes. I order high THC sativa through free shipping.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.