Ceramic coating for cars

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Ceramic coating for cars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hilli Swon
    Participant

I would be curious to find out more details about ceramic coating for cars. Just how good is it and what are its advantages and how does it work? I am most interested to know about this product, the so called Everglass SiC first coat – https://everglass.co.uk/product/everglass-sic/ . Maybe someone has already used it, please share some feedback.

Kristoffer Gibson
    Participant

I can’t say anything specific about this product you cited in your post because I haven’t used it yet, but I can say that in general ceramic coating for cars is a great modern method of protecting the surface of the bodywork and other parts of the car from the negative effects of the environment, namely water, dirt, sand and so on, as well as from mechanical damage – chips, scratches and so on, which is worth trying.

Daniel Lisa
    Participant

Ceramic coating is a high-tech option for preserving a vehicle’s paint, providing a protective layer that repels dirt, water, and UV rays. It can extend the life of a car’s finish and maintain its shine with less maintenance. If you’re looking for used car dealerships phoenix, consider asking whether their cars come with ceramic coating or if they offer it as an additional service for added protection.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.