Finding an effective chat room for teamwork.

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Finding an effective chat room for teamwork.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Helena Croft
    Participant

Hi. I’m looking for a reliable chatbot for effective communication in our team, especially with our need for group discussions and messaging. What platform do you use?

Bert Gate
    Participant

Hey, I was recently introduced to Clerk Chat and it seems to be exactly what you are looking for. Their group SMS feature is designed for efficient and simplified text messaging for groups of up to 10 people. What’s really nice is that it’s not just for small teams like ours; it’s designed for a wide range of users, including corporate entities that need to keep in touch with multiple clients at the same time. https://clerk.chat/ could be the solution you’ve been looking for to simplify the communication process.

Paige Garcia
    Participant

I’ve been looking for a chat like this for a long time to simplify our team communication. This chat seems to be exactly what I need. Their group SMS features and ease of use make it the perfect choice for our team. Will be excited to try it out, thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.