How to build a plate carrier for special forces?

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool How to build a plate carrier for special forces?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gasansha Gasansha
    Participant

I recently purchased a plate carrier for training and realized that assembling it correctly is an art in itself. I am interested in what pockets and equipment are absolutely necessary to attach? And what advice would you give on convenience and weight? It is especially important to hear the opinions of people with experience in special forces.

John Staples
    Participant

Hi, I want to say that the special forces plate carrier setup for special forces requires a careful approach. It is important to balance weight and functionality so as not to lose mobility. First install the plates, then place pouches for magazines, a first aid kit, and a radio station so that they are easily accessible. Use MOLLE for flexibility and add an admin panel for small items. Fit is key – the carrier should fit tightly, but not interfere with breathing. It is important to regularly check the equipment to avoid unpleasant surprises in a combat situation.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.