How to chromecast photos from an iPhone?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How to chromecast photos from an iPhone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Max Falton
    Participant

Hey everyone! I recently got a Chromecast and I’m loving it so far. I know how to cast videos and music from my iPhone to the TV, but I’m wondering if there’s a way to cast photos as well. Has anyone figured out how to chromecast photos from an iPhone? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Carl Redford
    Participant

Sure, I’d be happy to assist you with Chromecasting photos from your iPhone here https://mac.eltima.com/chromecast-photos-iphone/. To begin with, make sure that your iPhone and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, open the Google Home app on your iPhone. Tap on the “Devices” tab at the bottom of the screen, and you should see your Chromecast listed there. Select your Chromecast, and then tap on the “Cast my screen” option. Now, whatever you see on your iPhone will be mirrored on your Chromecast-connected TV. Simply open the Photos app, select the photo you want to display, and voila! It should show up on your TV. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you!

David Wilson
    Participant

Great explanation, Carl! Just to add on, if you want to Chromecast specific photos rather than mirroring your entire screen, you can use the Google Photos app. Install it from the App Store if you haven’t already. Once you open the app, find the photo you want to display on your TV and tap on it to view it in full-screen mode. Look for the Cast icon, which usually appears at the top-right corner or in the three-dot menu. Tap on it, select your Chromecast device, and the photo will start casting on your TV. This way, you can enjoy a more streamlined experience without mirroring your entire screen. Give it a try and let us know if you have any further questions!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.