How to make ringtones

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How to make ringtones

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cosima Ciara
    Participant

If you want to create ringtones with your own music, there are a number of apps that allow you to do so. Some of them offer editing tools that allow you to trim or trim an audio file, merge it with other files, or combine audio clips to create the most personalized and engaging ringtones.

You can choose to have the sonnerie téléphone play whenever you receive a call or message, and you can set multiple ringtones for different contacts. The app also allows you to choose ringtones for text messages and other alerts.

You can assign a ringtone to a specific contact by tapping the person’s name in the phone app, then selecting Edit | Ringtone or message alert tone. From here, you can select the tone you want and then hit save.

Louis Jamie
    Participant

Phoneringtones.info is a simple and easy-to-use tool that lets you download any track from Soundcloud as an MP3 file. Just enter the URL of the track you want to download, and hit the “Download” button

robi bbi
    Participant

Thank you for your very detailed instructions on making ringtones, today there are indeed many free ringtone websites like chart ringtones to help users save the effort of cutting and collage if they feel bothered!

Alex Clark
    Participant

Hey! And I created a ringtone for my cell phone using my computer and MKA converter. I just downloaded an audio file I like, converted it, edited the frequencies and transferred it to my smartphone.
    I can do something for you too!!!

james selenla
    Participant

I will introduce to you https://songringtone.net/country this is where I download ringtones for my phone, completely free and good sound quality. There are a large number of users who rate it highly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.