How to troubleshoot canon mx922 support code b200

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN How to troubleshoot canon mx922 support code b200

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jean Hartman
    Participant

Follow this blog to fix Canon mx922 error code b200 if you have encountered any of the following error codes such as canon mx922 b200 error.

George more
    Participant

If you have any query related to the Samsung wifi printer then you should visit us once: how do i connect my samsung wireless printer?

Matt Henry
    Participant

There are several things you can do to try to fix a faulty print head and eliminate the B200 error. Try some of the below suggestions before you replace the entire device.

Reset the printer. Unplug it and leave it disconnected for at least 30 minutes. A good, long reset allows the printer to cool down and restore everything to its proper position before turning the device back on.

Remove any obstructions. There’s a possibility something is disrupting the connection to the printer head. Open the printer’s door and carefully disconnect the print head, then lift it out of the device. Reseat it and see if that fixes the issue.

Clean the printer head. Use the device’s maintenance options to run its cleaning cycle. This is especially useful if the printer head is clogged.

Manually clean the print head. Use either pure alcohol or a non-oil-based cleaner on the print head’s gold contacts. Use a microfiber cloth to rub the cleaner onto the contacts, then let it dry completely before reconnecting.

Remove old ink. There may be hardened ink trapped inside the print head. Run it under hot tap water until the water comes out clean. Dab it dry with a paper towel, then reinsert the head into the printer.

I hope these different methods will be useful to resolve Canon B200 error.
    Matt Henry

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.