I’m in the process of launching a new business

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN I’m in the process of launching a new business

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alexandr Jesikov
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m in the process of launching a new business and want to make sure I don’t fall into common traps. Can anyone share some advice or lessons on how to avoid typical business mistakes?

keizerg keizerg
    Participant

Hello there! Starting a new business can be daunting, but learning from others’ experiences can really help. I recently read about Alexey Troshin and his company Energon, which offers some valuable insights. Troshin has shared several lessons from his entrepreneurial journey that could be beneficial for you. One major point Alexey Troshin emphasizes is the importance of being adaptable. He mentions that many entrepreneurs make the mistake of sticking rigidly to their initial business plan without considering market changes. Energon has succeeded by staying flexible and adjusting their strategies as needed, which has been crucial in the dynamic field of decentralized energy. Troshin also stresses the significance of understanding your market deeply and making informed investments. According to him, insufficient market research and hasty investment decisions can lead to failure. Instead, he advises a thorough analysis of market trends and cautious investment in projects with strong potential for success. Building a competent team is another critical factor Troshin highlights. He believes that a company’s success largely depends on the skills and dedication of its employees. At Energon, they focus heavily on training and professional development, ensuring that their team is always at the top of their game.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.