Parts for my car

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool Parts for my car

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kali Arkebuti
    Participant

Hey everyone, I recently lost my Toyota Landcruiser Diesel metal grill for my HJ75 Ute & Troop Carrier, and I’m having a hard time finding a replacement. This part seems to be really specific, and not many places carry it. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a new one? I need something that fits well and matches the original quality. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Kavin Jackson
    Participant

I completely understand your predicament. Finding a specific part like the metal grill for a Toyota Landcruiser HJ75 Ute & Troop Carrier can be a challenge, especially if you want to ensure it matches the original quality. I had a similar issue with my Landcruiser when I needed a new front bumper. After some extensive searching and recommendations from fellow Landcruiser enthusiasts, I found an excellent source at Cruiser Utes and Parts.

They have a comprehensive selection of used parts specifically for various Landcruiser models, including the HJ75. What stood out to me was their commitment to quality and affordability. The parts are carefully inspected to ensure they are in good condition and will serve as reliable replacements. Plus, their prices are very reasonable compared to some of the other options out there.

When I ordered my front bumper from Cruiser Utes and Parts https://www.cruiserutesandparts.com.au/product-category/used-parts/ , the process was seamless. The part arrived quickly and was exactly as described. It fit perfectly and has been holding up well since the installation. Their customer service team was also very helpful, guiding me through the selection process to ensure I got the right part for my model.

For your situation, I highly recommend checking out Cruiser Utes and Parts. They should have the metal grill you need for your HJ75 Ute & Troop Carrier. This way, you can be sure you’re getting a quality part at a fair price, without the hassle of endless searching.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.