power to gas to power Hydrogen as a decentral energy supply

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool power to gas to power Hydrogen as a decentral energy supply

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason Schleicher
    Participant

Hello everybody,

i want to ask for your assesment if it is possible to
    simulate a more complex energy system. With a wind energy supply, electrolysis, hydrogen storage and a CHP for district heating and electricity.

In the Energyplan program, I have experienced that hydrogen is only used for transport sector and not for the energysupply sector.

Thank for reading, I hope you can help me.

Kind Regards
    Jason Schleicher

fellini poll
    Participant

Cool! As I know, the state of the energy market influences all energy users, from personal homes to public buildings, manufacturers to agricultural producers, and the entire transportation sector. The future will belong to those who channel the power of technological innovation and the market system, while sustaining economic growth and urging global participation, to produce reliable, clean and abundant forms of energy.

mike din
    Participant

Hi. Honestly, I was recently searching for a leading energy lobbying firm that offers a wide range of services to organizations seeking to shape energy policy and regulation. I’m glad I found this Energy Lobbying firm where a team of experienced energy lobbyists provides clients with extensive knowledge and expertise in navigating the complex energy landscape. Their focus on achieving measurable results and commitment to exceptional customer service make them a good choice for any organization looking for reliable and effective energy lobbying services.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.