What is your favorite clicker, and why?

Introduction Forums Using the EnergyPLAN Tool What is your favorite clicker, and why?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Helen Green
    Participant

Hi forum members and gaming enthusiasts,
    I’ve been into clicker games lately, but finding a fun one has been challenging. What is your favorite clicker, and what caught your eye?

• This topic was modified 7 hours, 13 minutes ago by Helen Green.
    Mark Bartra
    Participant

My favorite clicker is Hamster Kombat. If you have yet to try it, you should definitely check it out; it’s unique. In this game, you control fighting hamsters that fight in an arena. The very process of clicking goes to pumping hamsters, improving their skills and equipment. With each new arena, the opponents become more and more difficult, and you start to think out a strategy to win. It’s very addictive, especially if you like games with elements of battles and tactics. If you want to try something new, I recommend you look at https://gametop.in/. I found this hamster, plus many other cool clickers.

Max Velin
    Participant

I agree; Hamster Kombat is something special! I didn’t expect a game about fighting hamsters to be so addictive. I especially like the variety of arenas and the possibilities to pump up the characters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.