Which of the zodiac signs is capable of cheating?

Introduction Forums Data for EnergyPLAN Which of the zodiac signs is capable of cheating?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Bartra
    Participant

Hopefully, when choosing a partner for a long-term relationship, people are guided not only by the zodiac sign, but, as practice shows, it also depends a lot. Know anything about that?

Helen Green
    Participant

Yes , I know a lot about that. For example, Scorpios do have a complex character, Gemini does look like people with two personalities living in them at once, Aries is very temperamental, and this is just the beginning of the list. I read an article on https://signscheating.com/zodiac-signs-that-cheat/ about this and researched each zodiac sign. In order to further understand who can be trusted and who not.

Max Velin
    Participant

Leo is constantly falling in love. Sometimes these affairs may be limited to friendly correspondence, and sometimes it comes to sex. I would not want to have a relationship with this sign of the zodiac.

mike din
    Participant

Cheating is terrible. But there is a way to know if a person is cheating on you. These are lie detectors. If you’re interested, I read about it in this article https://liedetectortest.com/can-you-deceive-polygraph-testing/ which talks about polygraph testing. Moreover, there is detailed information about whether you can deceive a lie detector. All in all, I think this is very interesting!

william thomas2
    Participant

In the last few years, there has been a lot of talk about cheating in the world of sports. One way to find out if someone is cheating is to use a lie detector. A lie detector tests for changes in breathing, heart rate, and sweating to determine if someone is being dishonest. It is important that you find out if someone else is cheating before you get caught cheating.

Check Here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.